Wow - I just saw something amazing.
I was coming into my building from the bus a few minutes ago. There was a guy, probably from catering, come through the set of giant glass doors with a metal dolly. I stood aside while he maneuvered the metal cart through the open door.
Then, he either let go of the door prematurely or it slipped from his grasp. The very edge of the door hit the very edge of the dolly -
And the whole glass door shattered.
Big chunks crashed to the floor and smashed into pieces. More little pieces rained down all over the floor. The man stood there, completely aghast, as other people came running.
I hitched up my pants, walked over the glass, and got the hell out of there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Days like this are when you wish you carried a camera. I'd love to see the shattered door and the look on his guy's face.
Yup i'm evil: i derive amusement from other people's humiliations. It's only fair since mine seem to amuse everone so much! LOL
Post a Comment