With a million typewriters should be able to recreate the works of Shakespeare, right?
I found this great blog of Carl Zimmer's on the Discover magazine website. He's equally outraged about the nonsense associated with the Influenza A outbreak ...
and he's got some lunatics - published lunatics, mind you - clearly in his crosshairs.
I really love the graphic on this page. That's how I feel - some days more than others, of course.
I'm so glad that there are idiots out there who can get their work published, while I'm scrounging around for gainful employment.
I'll end this quote with a favorite of mine:
Robert Wilensky - "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
This also applies to exams, mind you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment