Do you mean right there in Midan Ataba? On my map Muhammad Ali street is labeled Al-Qal'a street where it intersects Abd Al Aziz in Midan Ataba. And wow, that's great!
Well, you start from the square, however your destination is Muhammad Ali street or Al-Qal'a since it is full of shops that sell musical instruments especially the oriental ones with all prices ranges...hope it helped.
4 comments:
You can get one from Muhammad Ali street intersecting Abdel Aziz street in Attaba, Downtown...It is near to da old campus
Do you mean right there in Midan Ataba? On my map Muhammad Ali street is labeled Al-Qal'a street where it intersects Abd Al Aziz in Midan Ataba.
And wow, that's great!
Well, you start from the square, however your destination is Muhammad Ali street or Al-Qal'a since it is full of shops that sell musical instruments especially the oriental ones with all prices ranges...hope it helped.
Not that I am any kind of knowledgeable person about this....but I saw them in several places at the Khan when I was there. Just a thought.
Post a Comment