I'm so happy right now!
Thursday afternoon I head for Marsa Alam again for some diving! I had a really great time in June, and since my stupid Canadian friends planned to go to Syria (rrrrr, visas! I can't send my passport to Washington! ) I realized if I was going to actually do something this break, I'd be doing it on my own.
This time I'm diving there with Sinai Divers, the company I used in Dahab in August. They offered me a nice loyalty discount to dive with them again (20% resort, 10% diving). I tried playing them off Emperor Divers, who also offered me a discount (15%), but I wasn't able to negotiate a better price. Both companies said it wouldn't be fair to their other guests - although if I'm willing to go to the effort, and the other guests aren't, I don't see the problem.
This is the first time I'll be staying at a dedicated diving resort, The Oasis. The place has its own house reef, and the diving package includes a third dive at the house reef every day. We'll see if I'm not too tired to take full advantage - 3 dives a day for 5 days is a lot of diving!
And I'll have the underwater camera this time! Woohoo!
I'm so excited, I feel like packing right now!!!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment