Man, I had a weird dream last night.
I was the president of the US and it was my birthday and I was having a huge party. I was sitting at my table watching the fireworks off a nearby building that looked like the Leaning Tower.
Tiger Woods came over and asked me if I wanted to take a walk. I said yes, because I was feeling lonely, but I had to go take my apron off first.
While I was taking off my apron he started walking away from me. I ran after him shouting, "Tiger! Tiger!" and even though I knew I was humiliating myself I just couldn't stop.
Hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry--your dreams aren't any stranger than mine. I'm just never president, and I ususally spend a lot of time running to/from really scary things!
You know, he's married to a Swedish lady - Tiger Woods.
Post a Comment