Monday, October 27, 2008

On the rubbish heap

Wow! I'm so famous, I'm actually garbage!

I tried to solve a blog-posting-identity mystery yesterday - Sherlock Holmes, I ain't. I fingered the wrong girl (insert vulgar comment here) who eventually put me on the right track. Big mystery solved.

But my friend also sent over this picture with a little story:


She and her two young sons are walking down a predictably dirty street in Cairo when the two small boys become very excited. They hop up and down and, pointing at a trash pile, shout "Daddy's friend! Daddy's friend!"

Cheers. Good to know my career's not going to be lonely ....

2 comments:

MsTypo said...

If it makes you feel better, I had no idea that you lot were all connected until a week or so ago when i had my big "aha!" moment. The entire egyptian blogosphere seems to be connected by 2 degrees or less! LOL

Unknown said...

Well only fair you would end up there, after all the times you tried to stuff Trinity in the trash. I say, karma.