Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kenya itinerary set

After more than 3 weeks of reading, wrangling, and ... erm ... arithmetic (truly), we've managed to settle on an itinerary for safari in Kenya.


Briefly, we're spending 10 days traveling among game parks in southern Kenya. We're going to Samburu, Ol Pejeta (Mt Kenya), Aberdare, Lake Nakuru, and Masai Mara. I'm satisfied with the price we're paying (KC got us frequent flier tickets!), our pace, and I'm pretty sure I've convinced the guy that I'm not interested in Disneyland. We'll see.

We've actually luxed it up a bit more than I'd originally intended, but I just couldn't match the departure dates of the camping/hiking safari I'd wanted. So I think we'll be more comfortable on this trip than we usually are. We're not really the "fancy hotel" types.

I've tried making a Google map of this itinerary, with links and descriptions.

Any suggestions or comments, let us know!

No comments: